Friday, April 8, 2016

Vintage WOW

MI have to admit that I have a love for all things VINTAGE especially a love for vintage linens. I have a bunch of cool vintage table cloths and hankies and sheet sets. So recently I started looking for things I could make out of the sheet sets because there is seriously so much yardage to work with. One project I a, starting soon is to make a cute biggie liner for my "flea market cart" and with the matching pillow cases I found a quick tutorial from an old blog I was linked up to for an apron.

Here it is cute,  right? And it's quick to sew up and complete.


In the next post I have a small tutorial on how to make this cute apron. I made this one for me so that I can use it during my craft shows for my cards and my money...

Let me know what you think.

Happy Crafting. Have a beautiful weekend.

xT




No comments: