Thursday, April 21, 2016

Mermaids

My secret fantasy has always been to be swimming in the ocean and running into a beautiful mermaid who speaks to me and gives me secret powers that only I can use and know about.

Now that I am all grown up - I still believe that there are mermaids out there but now-a-days they appear to be cute and sweet and magical sort of like they are pictured here in these 2 albums I just created using the fun papers by
Doodle Bug Designs - called UNDER THE SEA
remember my rule when purchasing scrapbooking supplies?

If possible buy the whole kit when it's available. You just get so much more out of the purchase which is useful when explaining to your husband why you need MORE paper. {wink}

Here is the first album that I made into a paper bag album and the pages tho...

too much cuteness all wrapped in this sweet mini scrapbook.



I mean the colors are so bright and pure happiness


Gah, totally girly, cute and great for swimming photos or summer vacations pics.


This is the 2nd album I created using the same paper kit. This time I made a 6 x 6 chipboard spiral bound album.



How dreamy is this cover?


The accents and die cuts that came with this paper pack are so fun.


Oh hello sweet Mermaid - you look just like I imagined...

If you would like to see the rest of the photos for both of these albums please check out my shop

Just visit ONECRAFTYMESS.COM
and click on the SHOP link.

Happy crafting
T

No comments: