Monday, April 4, 2016

Graduation Kit

Here is another fun kit that I wanted to share with you and show you how much you can make with all the pieces. It is the Graduation kit from DoodleBug Designs and its black, white, silver and golds...and some really cute embellishments. I wish I had a the whole kitpictured but I am sure you can find it online to see what comes in the kit...

This is the first album I made 


which I listed in my shop immediately and it SOLD - Yeah...

Here is the 2nd album I made using the same kit...




Here are just some of the pages in the album - and its made of chipboard and only has 6 pages - plan to list it tomorrow in my shop

then I made 2 cards with some of the extra embellishments 


oh and I was able to get one 12 x 12 scrapbook layout that I made as a pocket page. 


sorry for half a picture. Anyway, as you can see the possibilities are quite enormous - you can get alot out of scrapbooking kit, just keep making. 

all the items I blogged about here will be listed tomorrow in the shop -
onecraftymess.com for all the yummy goods.

Happy Crafting

T









No comments: