Thursday, October 1, 2015

23 day challenge

'In an effort to make sure I am crazy stocked for my upcoming craft show, I have been busily creating everyday. But I am also so easily distracted that I can start something and walk away and start on something else. I do eventually get things finished but I am determined to stay on track.

I am known for my mini scrapbooks and usually sell out of the, rather quickly, so it is in my best interest to STOCK up. In order to do that I have decided to challenge myself to make at least 1 or more scrapbooks a day. I mean 24 more on top of all the ones I have already would keep me very stocked up for my next show! Not a bad idea right? 

So here is my first album In this challenge; just finished tonight! 









I love how it came out! Please follow along as I get this challenge completed! 

Happy Crafting!

Xo




No comments: