Monday, April 27, 2015

Wedding bliss

I can totally atest to there being such a thing as marital bliss. Really, if you are lucky enough to find the perfect guy then life will be filled with fun and love for a very long time. I have been married for 16 years (this years) and trully thought it wasn't possible to be with one person for so long...but now I can't imagine being with anyone else ever again!!!

So with love on my heart I created this new not so mini - 8 x 10 chipboard scrapbook to celebrate the happy couple and I used a new paper kit by Teresa Collins called SAVED THE DATE.


this is the cover- really simple


one of the pages


this is a large envelope that you could use to add photos to or some special notes that were given to the bride and groom.


this is the back of the envelope...


This is the last page of the book and I love it. I love the banners and the perfect spot for a simple black and white photo of the happy couple.


I am listing this in my ebay shop ---- if you are interested in it - check it out.

Happy scrapping!

xo
tina





No comments: