Monday, April 13, 2015

Disney on the brain

 
I don't know if I am having Disneyland withdrawls or if it's just the closet paper in my work space but I went a little nuts this weekend making new mini scrapbooks with  a Disney theme.
 
Here is the first album - love these small 5 x 5 size and the colors are so fun.
 
 
Inside pages of above book

 
This album is so lovely and filled with those famous Disney Princesses - that there frame can hold a photo of your special little one.

 
Each set of pages has a featured princess and a coordinating sticker or die cut

 
then there is Sofia the First...loved the stickers so I had to buy them and just found papers I had that sort of went with the colors...

 
I don't have little babies anymore so I don't even know what kind of show it is other then it is on Disney Channel and that its got a cute little princess named Sofia...

 
Here is another fun Mickey Mouse album made from chipboard & a coil binding

 
This time each page is dedicated to one individual character.

 
Cute right? I think I was dreaming about a trip to Disneyworld and secretly wishing we were going there this summer - but alas we are not - not this year, anyway!!!
 
O.k. on to the next subject of scrapbooks.
Hope you like them - if you want to see more photos of the albums you can check them out in my Etsy store onecraftymess.etsy.com or ebay @ http://stores.ebay.com/ONE-CRAFTY-MESS
 
I will be linking these up to the following challenges:
 
craft my life - anything but a card
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
craft your passion - anything goes
not just cards - anything goes
 
 
Happy Crafting
xo
tina
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Disneyland is a faboulous world...and your album is...magic!!!!! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Cradt your Passion Challenge.
Hugs,
Cristina :-)

Anonymous said...

nice work, thanks for joining #257 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again this week! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Jan said...

Fabulous thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards xx Jan DT