Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My FALL Mantel



This is my favorite time of year and yesterday I was busy crafting up some fun FALL projects but I also took out my fall decorations and got to changing up my mantel I took a picture of what a thought was my finished mantel and I thought it needed a bit more tweeking - tell me what you think? 

 
This was my first attempt. But I think it was the family photos that was keeping it from looking finished.


 
So I took the family photos down and added some dollar store holographic  pics and to hide the largeness of the mirror I made a wreath to go in the center of the mirror.
 
 



I also added a free printable that I found online on the left and found another apothecary jar with white pumpkins in it and some dollar store black roses  to finish the mantel off. 




And wah-lah - lots better and a bit more complete. Now is the time to get to the dollar store - they have so many cool Halloween & fall decorations and for a dollar - you can't beat it! I'll be sharing the wreath change out tomorrow...
 
Happy Fall crafting ya'll.
 
Ill be linking this up to the parties above.
xo





No comments: