Monday, August 11, 2014

Thank you

Wanted to make some simple thank you cards to give to my guests that came to my birthday party last weekend - It was a small gathering shared with the people I care about most dear friends & family! 


(my best girl friends)
 

 
(my brother & his wife)
 

(My kids & hubby in the back ground)



It was a fun night!!!
I even got some sweet gifts! So to thank them for coming & making my night special I came up with these super clean & simple cards.



Love the way they turned out, just some bits of scrap paper and my wonderful paper punches. Easy.
I am linking it up to the following challenges:
 
613 avenue creates - anything + summer
 
robins fetish - anything goes
 
the squirrel & the fox - anything goes
 
crafty calendar - anything goes
 
 
 
 
Have a beautiful day
xo
tina
 
 
 






5 comments:

Kathy S said...

What a wonderful way to use up some scraps, after all, it's paper too! It makes a perfect CAS card for the Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge. We love that you chose our blog to visit and hope you will come again.

Laurence said...

Very nice way to "Thank" your friends and family and a great way to use Scrap. Thanks for sharing that CAS card at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

Chana Malkah said...

Simple elegance is always the way to go. This design is wonderful! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Sara S. said...

Adorable. Love the stacked banner pieces. Thanks for dropping by to share this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back to visit us again!

Unknown said...

Great CAS card, thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our anything goes challenge. Hugs Tania (DT)xx