Friday, April 18, 2014

Pom Pom Session 3

O.k. so a few days ago I shared my newest ideas for using pom poms...I think I may have a slight obsession with them. (ya think) anyway - this one happened upon me actually. I found a box of stuff I had made last Spring for a craft show - (stuff unsold) sadly. But some cute stuff frankly and I found these cuties...
 
 
I mean really - do they come any cuter?
Just 2 mini pom poms glued to each other and some fun little felt accents and 2 black glass beads for eyes...

 
each one nicely perched in their own nest inside a peet pot...totally says spring right? and the best part is that they have pin backs so these babies can be worn on your lapel or vest {squeal} can you stand it!
 
Ok. well add that to the pom pom list!!!
 
happy Easter ya'll
xx
 

No comments: